h.264, 640×480 Resolution, 1.3 MP/ 2CH Display Dual Camera, Built-in GPS, SD Memory Card, Speaker
2 Camera Car Recorder with GPS Logger
Dual car camera allows recorded images in both the interior and exterior of the car. Dual camera faces forward and looks into the car with four bright LEDs, in order to record in low-light situations. Built-in GPS continuously receives and logs your exact location, speed, and direction to SD card for later viewing and analysis on your PC. Interfaces with Google maps to view route. Built-in G-Shock sensor detects accidents and automatically records the previous 30 second leading up to the impact, even if the unit is not actively recording at the time.
To review the recording, simply remove the SD card from the unit, and insert into the provided SD card reader. The SD Card reader plugs into your USB port, and comes with the pre-loaded software to view the recordings.
To save the recordings, simply click the icon of a disk in the top right corner, and you can save both the internal and external recordings to your hard drive. They can then be emailed or even uploaded to YouTube!
- Record images inside as well as outside of the car
- Four LEDs for low-light recording
- GPS records location, speed, and direction for viewing on PC
- Interfaces with Google Maps
- Able to detect and record accidents as well as the 30 seconds leading up to the accident
- 2 Cameras: One (1) front view and one (1) inside view
- Speed detection
- Coordinates (Latitude & Longitude)
- Integrated Google Map window
- Dual Camera (1.3 Mega Pixels / 2CH Display)
- Built-in GPS & G-Sensor
- Emergency or Continuous Recording
- SD Memory Card – Accepts up to 32GB card
- 640×480 Resolution
- IR Sensor: 4 sets
- Video Codec: H.264
- Built-in Speaker: Yes
- Dual Camera Car Recorder with GPS Logger
- Car charger
- 2.USB Card reader
- 3.2 GB Micro SD card and adapter
There are no inquiries yet.