Authorized Security Systems Installer Program
If you are a local professional surveillance systems installer LiGER SECURITY, would like to add you to our list of local professionals committed to providing the most effective, reliable and affordable security solutions that are tailored to each of our customer’s unique needs for protecting their family and their assets. We will provide the surveillance equipment and refer the installation jobs to you. SIGN UP TODAY!
Here is how it works:
- Before you join our program we require installers to take our certified verification of performance course. This course was designed to give us the opportunities to have a better understanding of how much you know. We do not just send anyone to our customers just because they filled out and proclaimed professional installer. We prefer show instead of telling. Show us that you a professional. SIGN UP TODAY!
- Once you have been approved and certified, we will issue you a certificate of professional security systems installer and license installer card
LiGER SECURITY will add your installation business into our online directory database of local installers.
CCTV – Alarm Systems – Fire Alarm Systems – Access Control Security System –
You are responsible for:
- Install, service of IP based and analog CCTV systems.
- Install, service of Intercom systems.
- Install, service of Card Access systems.
- Connection of Cat 5/Cat6 communication cables.
- Programming of various security related platforms.
- Test, adjust and troubleshoot equipment to ensure proper service for all network systems.
- Interpret electrical drawings, technical bulletins and building plans for proper installation.
- Work within a team environment that can consist of personnel from multiple trades
List of Vehicles required.